Why Don’t Your IT Guys Get Things Fixed The First Time?
You already know the answer.
Your IT guys get paid for every trip they make to your facility. They make a margin on every part they supply. They profit from every hour they spend on your IT.
There is no incentive to keep your systems running flawlessly.
What Is The Break/Fix Model?
As the name implies, Break/Fix models only enlist the help of professionals when your IT system has broken down.
Upon encountering a problem, an IT technician will be sent to your business that will first determine the cause of the problem and then make a repair.
This could take anywhere from hours to days depending on:
- How skilled the technician is.
- How familiar he is with your specific system.
- What parts are needed and their availability?
What Are The Advantages & Disadvantages Of Break/Fix Model?
The break/fix service is a very passive approach and has many downsides:
- Overall costs are very unpredictable and can vary significantly.
- Your system could be completely shut down for an extended period of time.
- No business continuity or future planning is done.
- No assurances that a technician will be available when you need them.
The benefits of a break/fix solution are:
- Pay only for what is fixed.
- No recurring monthly fees.
What is a Good Alternative? – What can keep my systems running without interruption?
Managed IT Services is a proactive and comprehensive approach to IT management, maintenance, security, and operational monitoring.
By outsourcing your company’s IT work to an MSP (Managed Services Provider), all responsibility for maintaining the performance of your systems falls on the shoulder of the MSP, leaving you to focus on achieving organizational goals and objectives.
What Are The Advantages & Disadvantages of Managed IT Services with Us?
- Your systems are managed by industry professionals who are familiar with your business processes.
- Monthly fees entitle you to unlimited IT support, remote and on-site.
- We are incentivized by the MSP business model to keep your IT systems running flawlessly.
- We monitor your network more comprehensively leading to quick identification of slowdowns and breaches.
- All services are budgeted, and acquisitions are planned and budgeted well in advance.
- Little to no downtime.
- Costs are lower compared to running an internal IT department.
- Fixed monthly cost whether or not you notice any problems.
Quality IT Solutions For Large & Small Companies